Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two Owners, Two Companies, And A Lot of IT Headaches


By: David H. Freeman
April 3, 2012
7:00 AM

      I agree with them, using 30 computers is hard work. What I found interesting is that they made a small      business by themselves. I think it was amazing that they got their work done so fast. The two of them started this business a couple years ago and they had great ideas such as the mint water. What I found interesting is that they had 30 computers, a dozen smart phones, and a couple internet routers and they still survived. I think it was really interesting.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 30 computers why did they get so much in the first place? With all the technology i would imagine getting just a few but they still got success which was good. One day I want to try the famous Mint Water.

    ReplyDelete