Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Does The iPad Have One Button Too Many?

By: Nick Bilton
April 2, 2012
10:55 AM

      I think that Nick is right. That button always gets in the way. What I liked about his article is that he tells us his opinion and that is alright. A couple weeks ago Nick had thought about this. What he is asking is that Apple should change the iPad, iPhone, etc. They should change it and make the screen bigger. He is talking about this in New York. I think it was interesting because every person has the right to speak out if something is wrong. He is talking about this because he is not satisfied with the button and he wants Apple to change it. I wonder what would happen if Apple stops making all these gadgets because of all these complaints. It would be interesting to see what happens in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really agree with this. It states how the screen should be bigger? The iPad is already to big itself. It is made like that purposely. This relates to information technology also because it has something to with computers. I have a few questions though. What button are you talking about? Why should it be bigger? Why else does it relate to IT ? Well done though Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with this. The iPad is fine the way it is. It is just about the size of a mini-laptop.I have a couple questions. Why does Nick want to make the iPad bigger? How did Apple react to this? This is related to I.T because the iPad has the same function as a computer. Good Job Komal (Y)

    ReplyDelete