Thursday, April 19, 2012

Artificial Intelligence KWL Chart

What I Already Know About AI
1. I know that robots are capable of doing almost anything like picking up objects, talking, etc.
2. Some robots are designed to help humans such as in office, household chores, etc.
3. Artificial intelligence are things such as robots, and machines that can think on their own.

What I Want To Know About AI
1. I want to know how they are built, how helpful they are.
2. I want to know how humans can program artificial intelligence.
3. Who invented artificial intelligence and when.

What I Learned About AI
1. Humanoids react like humans.
2. They can respond and communicate.
3. Asimo can remember things like us.
4. It is amazing and it will pay attention.
5. AI is improving and they are getting close to a perfect robot.
6. Robots can do things humans find difficult, like long division.
7. Anytime robots can turn on us and take over our lives.
8. Robots can be designed to be more human like.






No comments:

Post a Comment